1) Must be 16 years or older to enter the pool without an adult. If 15 years an younger, must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older who accepts full responsibility for minor (adult does not have to enter the water but must supervise pool-side).
2) Listen to the lifeguards!
3) Swimmers must wear appropriate swimming attire - females must wear swimsuits - males must wear swim trunks with a drawstring and lining - no cut-offs or other clothing permitted while swimming in the pool unless for proven medical reasons.
4) No squirt guns allowed.
5) No arm floaties allowed. These deflate often & slide off the arms. If child is a non-swimmer & needs assistance, they may borrow ECC back-floats.
6) No hard balls allowed.
7) No diving!!
8) No jumping from deck when pool is overcrowded.
9) Personal noodles ARE allowed.
10) Patrons must shower before entering the water.
11) No one may enter the water with open sores.
12) Running, horseplay, or profanity is not allowed.
13) Food may not be taken into the aquatics area.
14) Wet clothing is not allowed outside of the aquatics area.
15) Shoes and shirt required before leaving the aquatics area.
16) Children under the age of 2 must wear a swim diaper (these are not provided).