ECC Member Testimonial:
"The Eufaula Community Center has allowed me to have a safe,
clean environment to workout. It has helped me maintain my goal
of staying fit and healthy." -Mary Elizabeth Whitfield
SIGN UP FOR A NEW MEMBERSHIP AT THE ECC & GET 4 FREE FITNESS CLASSES!!
Cardio, Strength & Core (CSC)
Zumba & Zumba Strong
For more info on the above fitness classes & all others offered at the ECC, click HERE.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE ACCESS TO:
- Competitive sized swimming pool
- (2) racquetball courts
- Fully equipped fitness room (18 or older)
- Basketball Court
- Indoor walking track
- Sauna (18 or order)
To see more photos of our facility, go to our Community Center Facilities Page.
Membership applications may be printed HERE or obtained at the front desk of the Eufaula Community Center. All applications should be completed and returned with full payment or a signed, one-year contract to the front desk staff. A monthly payment option is available with a minimal monthly handling fee & by BANK DRAFT only. All members are subject to the rules and regulations governing the Eufaula Parks and Recreation Department (see below).
Your health care benefits may include the 'Silver Sneakers' fitness program. If so, you may qualify for a free membership to our facility. Call the number on the back of your health insurance card and ask if Silver Sneakers is part of your benefits package. If you need further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to call us at (334) 687-1246.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP RATES
Family (includes parents/guardians & children under the age of 21, unless a full-time college student) - $360/year
Single - $240/year
Senior (over 60) - $180/year
Senior Couple - $240/year
Corporate Family * - $330/year
Corporate Individual * - $210/year
* Corporate rates are available for employees of businesses that meet certain requirements. Persons requesting corporate rates must provide valid company identification.
A military discount is available after providing proper military identification.
A monthly payment plan is available with a 12 month contract, a nominal handling fee and by BANK DRAFT ONLY. By signing a monthly contract you understand that you are entering into a binding contract and you agree to pay the contract in full, regardless of your failure to regularly attend and utilize the facilities.
Family - $32/month
Single/Senior Couple - $22/month
Senior Individual - $17/month
Corporate Family * - $29.50/month
Corporate Single * - $19.50/month
If you are unsure if a yearly membership best fits your needs, please see other rate options below:
Daily charge (17 & under) - $4.00
Daily charge (18 and over) - $5.00
Coupon Book (15 visits) - $38.00
RULES AND POLICIES
The Eufaula Community Center offers a variety of interests to the community. While we want everyone to enjoy him/herself, safety is a top priority for us. A membership card or daily use fee is required to enter the facility unless enrolled in a special program. Listed below you will find safety rules for each area of the community center.
Must be 16 years or older to enter the facility without an adult. If 15 years and younger, must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older who accepts full responsibility for minor.
- No loitering - all persons in the facility must be using a specific area.
- Shoes, shirts and pants/skirts/shorts must be worn in ALL areas except when in the aquatics area.
- Undergarments should not be visible!
- Shirts, athletic shoes and protective eye wear must be worn at all times.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied or supervised by an adult 18 years or older.
- Racquetball courts are reserved for 1-hour increments; these time limits will be enforced if someone is waiting.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Foul language will result in removal from the facility.
- When participating in athletic events, athletic shoes must be worn.
- Full court play only when permitted by staff.
- Dunking or hanging on the goals is not permitted!
Upper Track/Community Room
- Standing or stopping on the track is prohibited unless it is an emergency.
- No sprinting during heavy use hours.
- Strollers are not permitted.
- Children under the age of 16 permitted only with an adult.
- Athletic shoes only.
Must be 16 years or older to enter the pool without an adult. If 15 years an younger, must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older who accepts full responsibility for minor (adult does not have to enter the water but must supervise pool-side).
- Listen to the lifeguards!
- Swimmers must wear appropriate swimming attire - females must wear swimsuits - males must wear swim trunks with a drawstring and lining - no cut-offs or other clothing permitted while swimming in the pool unless for proven medical reasons.
- Patrons must shower before entering the water.
- No one may enter the water with one sores.
- Running, horseplay, or profanity is not allowed.
- Food may not be taken into the aquatics area.
- Wet clothing is not allowed outside of the aquatics area.
- Shoes and shirt required before leaving the aquatics area.
- Children under the age of 2 must wear a swim diaper (these are not provided).
Must be 18 years or older to enter OR a MEMBER, supervised by a PARENT.
- Food or glass containers are not permitted in the fitness room.
- No slamming or dropping weight stacks or hand weights.
- Proper attire is required - shirts, shorts or sweats, and shoes.
- Anyone found abusing the equipment will be asked to leave.
Every person using the Eufaula Community Center must abide by appropriate behavioral standards, rules and policies set forth by the Parks and Recreation Department. All violations of the standards, rules and policies of the department should be reported to the appropriate staff. Each situation will be handled individually and, in all cases, the participant will be allowed to present their case.